COTR produces two podcasts.
The first, 'Sources of the Reign of Robert I and the Anglo-Scottish Wars of Independence', is a fortnightly series, which started on Monday 2 September 2019, in which members of the project team introduce key sources of the period and provide new interpretations of them.
Our current episode is:Matthew Hammond on The Charters of Edward Balliol
You can access the podcast via apple podcasts here or at our host, podbean (here)
Our RSS feed is here: https://feed.podbean.com/thecotrpodcast/feed.xml
- 1: Dauvit Broun on The Declaration of Arbroath
- 2: Steve Boardman on Barbour's Bruce
- 3: Alice Taylor on Regiam Maiestatem
- 4: Steve Boardman on The Irish Remonstrance
- BONUS: Dauvit Broun on The Declaration of Arbroath: Pluscarden versions
- 5: Alice Taylor on the 1318 legistlation
- 6: Matthew Hammond on the charters of Robert I
- 7: Dauvit Broun on The Schøyen Chronicle
- 8: John Reuben Davies on The Absolution of Robert I
- 9: Matthew Hammond on Arbroath Abbey
- 10: Matthew Hammond on The Charters of Edward Balliol
The second podcast is produced by New Heritage Solutions production company, and is hosted by historian Helen Castor, who will be speaking to many historians of medieval England and Scotland to discuss the Anglo-Scottish Wars of independence and their significance for the history of Britain and Ireland.
This will be released in March 2020