Dynamic edition: concepts (network graph format)
- The 'dynamic' edition: Key Concepts
- Understanding 'dynamic' text
- Using the dynamic edition
The Declaration of Arbroath
- Methodology for the new edition of the Declaration of Arbroath
- The manuscripts of the Declaration
- Translating the Declaration of Arbroath
A model of a dynamic edition of Regiam maiestatem
- Historical Introduction
- Description of the manuscripts
- Translating Regiam
- 'Dynamic' Symbols: An Aide-Memoire
- How to Cite
Paul Caton explains the concepts of our Dynamic edition in network graph format ...
Please note that these represent the work of the project team and King's Digital Lab on and up to 14 November 2018. It is work in progress. Please email email@example.com with any feedback.